Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, even to the end of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge SHALL be increased
Before reading this, note that recent happenings in various parts of the world are directing all of mankind towards a certain awareness. Jesus is due to return very soon, and whatever amends remain for every earthman to make in reconstructing our lives towards a genuine commitment to Jesus and His saving grace, this moment would be most appropriate to activate such a process.
I believe God has enabled every earthman with divine abilities of prescience to decry what lies ahead of all mankind in the coming years, and without the energy of God’s Spirit, it is obvious no Christian would survive the pressures of a world now laden with an awful quantity of sin and negativity.
with that being said, i join all Americans and believers in freedom and basic human sanity to mourn the 2,996 people that lost their lives through terrifying circumstances on September 11, 2001. Jihad, Terrorism or whatever name they give it, the attacks of that day were a mere display of weakness, foolishness, and cowardice by faceless moles who possess the lowest of minds by thinking violence is the way to preach their faith or evangelize the world. May the Lord of Peace preserve and prosper all earthmen that seek peace, love, Godliness and human comfort. Amen!
Now to the topic of the day, I am going to show you how you can connect your satellite decoder to the internet and virtually transform same into a modem, browse whatever links and access millions of free online videos and HDTV.
These methods are all proven and stress-free, and every technology enthusiast, every satellite hobbyist, and every soul who cannot live without a computer, whether on earth or in heaven, should read this, work it out and share the info.
First of all, items you would need for this configuration include the following :
2. Laptop with Windows 7 or Ubuntu 10
3. RJ 45 LAN cable
4. Mobile Broadband (USB modem / Data Card Switch)
5. Flash driver /USB stick
Now let’s move on to the real thing.
1. First of all, be sure your Decoder is all set and working.
2. Insert you flash drive into the USB slot in front or behind your decoder.
3. Now connect you mobile broadband modem to your laptop and connect It the usual way you do for browsing. Be sure the link is up and test a page by opening http://wp.me/Jddi or just run a ping on the network.
4. When you are certain everything is okay and packet flow is smooth, connect your RJ 45 lan cable to your laptop’s Ethernet port.
5. Now connect the other end of the RJ45 to your decoder’s Ethernet port, usually
located at the back or the right side of most decoders. The Ethernet connection led should blink so you can be sure of proper connection of the cable.
6. When all that is done, you would have to now turn to your plasma (preferably so because CRT and LCDs are mostly outmoded and lack the kind of modern display most mpeg4 digital channels transmit via satellite beams) and hit menu on your remote control. Select SYSTEM SETTINGS, then go to IP SETTINGS.
7. Usually what you would see next should be something like this:
DHCP USAGE - ON
IP ADDRESS - some dotted zeros
SUBNET MASK - 255.0.0.0
GATEWAY - some dotted zeros
MAC ADDRESS - an address that defines the unique id of you Receiver’s LAN card
Down below on the left or right corner of the screen, you should see a prompt “ press to obtain IP address. Usually on an SRT 4669, all you would have to do is straightaway press the recall button and wait for DHCP to assign an automatic IP ADDRESS. Depending on how recent your Receiver’s firmware is(or in some rare cases, how much virus activity is going on within the boot sectors of your Receiver), this process of waiting could take sometime.
8. If however, after waiting for a reasonable period of time a unique IP is not assigned to your device, that would mean your mobile broadband provider has settings that don’t support DHCP. In such an instance, you would be required to key in the settings manually after you have set “DHCP USAGE” to “OFF”
9. IP ADDRESS : 192.168.34.69 OR 184.108.40.206
SUBNET MASK : 255.255.255.000
GATEWAY : 192.168.34.1 OR 220.127.116.11
DNS : same as GATEWAY
When this is done, save and exit the page.
You can now begin exploring the Internet Radio by different genres (SRT users, go to storage, select internet radio or online weather service), scan and enjoy as many as you want for free. You can also browse through Youtube videos, and also enjoy the internet weather service for any city you find yourself in, you just have to check you remote control and see locate the options for free HDtv, Youtube Google, Internet Radio and Weather Services.
It’s simple and interesting. In the process of setting this up, you can always leave a question on this page and ill be with you in less than 12hrs.
When you are done setting up your DIGIBOX and enjoying all the freebies, don’t forget to leave a comment on this page describing your experience.
NOTE: There is an important update on how to setup your PVR or DVR Satellite Receiver (Decoder) in Jailbreak modes to enable you watch and enjoy DSTV premium channels for less.
If interested contact Kalunda Kunate via firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to share this page.